Your feedback is vital! During this preview phase it’s important for those who are testing the app to provide as much feedback as possible. This is especially important when describing potential bugs. There are 2 ways to do it…
We have some great tools built right inside the app that allow for easy feedback
- If there has been an issue in the app we try to capture that and then present it to you when you log in again. It would be very helpful to us if when presented with an issue that our users add feedback to that issue when it’s presented. Add detail like;
- what were the previous actions that led up to the issue?
- was the app in the background prior to the issue?
- was the device using 3G or WiFi?
- and anything else you can think of that would be helpful
- Tap the Gear icon at the top right
- Select Support from left menu
- Tap Feedback
- Enter your comments, please provide as much detail as possible when describing a possible bug or crash. You can even add a voice clip if you prefer that over text. Screen shots are always helpful.
Or via email
If you are having troubles logging into Hookflash you can send in your comments, screenshots and detail of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please uninstall Hookflash before installing this new version. Here’s how…
- iOS Backgrounding
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
- Minor UI improvements
In order to see all of your contacts in this latest build you may need to Refresh the list. The Refresh option is under Menu found on the LinkedIn tab
We really want to hear from our users, really! Please use the in-app support option by tapping the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the app. You can send us a screen shot with your comments, you can even send a voice recording!
Robert Scoble asked Trent Johnsen to come down to the Rackspace offices in San Francisco to talk about Hookflash. Co-founder – Erik Lagerway came in via Hookflash from North Vancouver for the meeting. The entire video is much longer 😉 We had a great time, thanks Robert!